IT Support Administrator Role Specification
Reports to: Head of IT
Location: Manchester City Centre
Hours of work: 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Salary: £25k per annum – £28k per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus birthday day off, Company Pension Scheme, Health Assured helpline, Perkbox voucher scheme, charity days, team socials and lots of fun reward incentives
Start Date: ASAP
About the company
An award-winning, fast growing professional services firm headquartered in Manchester with a global client base.
This role is perfect for someone with a strong technical aptitude, initiative and the ability to think quick on their feet and able to deliver a high caliber of customer service.
You will be responsible for providing 1st/2nd line support for up to 300 users across multiple sites.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows 10
- A vast majority of users are remote workers
- Hands on systems administration experience in Microsoft office 365 environments
- Prioritise and escalate issues promptly, and identify repeat issues
- User account and licensing management for company’s cloud-based systems
- Supporting users with hardware and software issues and training
- Deliver face-to-face and remote training on IT systems where necessary
- Administration and configuration of core applications, including document management systems and SharePoint.