Salary: £55000 to £650000
Recann is currently working in partnership with an award-winning clinical research organization on the lookout for a Senior/Principal Statistician.
The organization has an excellent reputation in the industry and has contributed significantly to the development of life-saving drugs through groundbreaking clinical research.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established high performing team and leads all statistical activities relating to clinical trials within the business.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Performing the Lead Statistician role on varied and complex projects
- Development of Statistical Analysis Plans
- Covering a variety of statistical consultancy, programming, and modeling based on the awarded work, for example:
- PK/PD and bioequivalence studies
- Mixed models
- Adaptive designs
- Survival analysis
- Supporting the development and expansion of statistical expertise.
- Peer review of statistical deliverables
- Providing statistical expertise and presentation of results at sponsor meetings
- Providing statistical evaluation and reports for inclusion into Clinical Study Reports
Experience and skills required:
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Advanced statistical expertise in a variety of area and topics
- Minimum of 5 years in a CRO environment.
- Excellent project management, organizational and matrix management skills with the ability to proactively prioritize projects
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
- Experience with SAS v. 9
Please note this role can be either based at Home or in the office.
If you believe that your experience matches the job specification then please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role further.
Job Reference: BBBH2188_1565451992
Salary: £55000 - £650000 per annum + Home Based
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP