Salary: £30000 to £40000
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £35k – £40k per annum
Due to increased international growth, a prestigious company is on the lookout for an experienced Project Manager to be the main contact internally and with clients.
You’ll have a record of delivering complex projects to the private and public sector.
They are pasionate about what they do and always strive to deliver the best results for their clients. Furthermore, there will be some account management responsibilities too where you’ll be working closley with a company in US!
- 3+ years experience in a Project / Product Management role, preferably (but not essentially) with a background in education or e-assessment
- Solid experience working in a service environment with the associated technical skills
- Prince2 accredited or equivalent methodology experience
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Familiar with Agile development lifecycles
- Management skills including estimating and monitoring
- Excellent planning skills with the ability to meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent client management / relationship skills
- Ability to manage a programme budget
- Proven experience of leading project teams.
- Regular client report – accountable for the production of a report to cover all aspects of service (agree frequency and audience with client)
- Run the internal and external client review meetings (including all relevant stakeholders) – take a lead on this throughout the lifespan, inviting team members as necessary depending on the stage of the service (agree frequency of meeting with stakeholders)
- Budget, forecasting and invoicing – raise invoice requests with the Accounts department and co-ordinate with customer
- Complete the relevant sections of the client summary Board report every month including input from all departments where required
- Escalation point for the customer for all service strategy, service design and service transition issues, deal with the relevant parties internally to resolve and escalate where necessary
- Attend and participate in relevant exhibitions, seminars and workshops as required
To find out more about the company, please apply with your CV today!!
Job Reference: BBBH784_1510223283
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + pension, competitive holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP