Salary: £35000 to £47000
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £35,000 – £47,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
A leading consultancy is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to oversee key projects.
It’s a great opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the world and you’ll get a chance to travel and build those relationships. Furthermore, this is a vital role within the business and they are seeking individuals with strong organisational skills, technical know-how, client-facing diplomacy and a calm disposition.
- Produce detailed project and resource allocation plans for review and execution in line with Prince 2 / Agile when relevant
- Interact with project stakeholders to ensure appropriate governance and reporting structures are in place
- Produce regular status reporting
- Lead projects without the need to refer upwards except when there are strategic, financial, political or resource implications
- Identify and resolve project issues with support of relevant colleagues
- Escalate issues where necessary
- Deliver successfully to key milestones
- Manage a range of third party suppliers and external partners to deliver the project on time, on budget and to agreed specifications and standards
- Knowledge of and ability to deploy using PRINCE 2 methodology
- Knowledge of and ability to deploy using Agile methodology
- Experience of JIRA project management tools
To find out more, please apply with your CV immediately for consideration!!
Job Reference: BBBH1388_1529331069
Salary: £35000 - £47000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP