Salary: £35000 to £50000
Fully Remote Software Tester (ASP.NET, C#) – Up to £50,000 per annum
Recann has partnered with a top 100 company within the Fintech space to recruit a Software Tester for their high calibre team. They provide bleeding edge software to global clients and are looking to optimise and re-develop a core product to ensure its long term scalability.
They set the bar high and are on the lookout for driven and forward thinking individuals. It’s a real opportunity to join a company that offers a lot of opportunities and celebrate success from day one! You’ll need to have knowledge and experience of testing processes and methodologies. It’d be great if you have some automation testing experience/programming knowledge.
- Review of software requirements User stories
- Working with the Business Analyst to ensure that all user stories have valid testable acceptance criteria
- Preparation and review of test plans and test cases
- Execution of tests to ensure all software errors are identified and corrected
- Reporting of bugs and defects
- Recommending and establishing improved testing analysis and efficient quality assurance processes.
- Guiding clients in UAT testing procedures and sharing with them our test cases
- Experience working within an AGILE development teams
- Some knowledge and or experienced in automatised testing
- Programming knowledge of one or more languages ideally ASP.Net and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
- Organized, and detailed with a critical eye
- Experience of automated user interface testing
In return for your hard work they offer some excellent benefits:
- Regular team events, internal and external workshops
- Career progression
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be part of a movement to fundamentally change an industry
- Use the latest AI technology
How to apply:
If you are passionate, hungry and dedicated and you are interested in becoming a part of this exciting, innovative and progressive software business, send me a copy of your most up to date CV along with your salary expectations and notice/availability.
Job Reference: BBBH2902_1608659852
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP