Salary: £28000 to £30000
Test Analyst | Software Tester | QA Analyst
Salary: £25000 – £30000
Overview of the position:
The test team forms a key part of the development team. As a software tester, you are involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You’ll conduct manual tests (and automated) to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Your role will vary depending on project requirements. You may join a project in the initial implementation stages to assess potential risks or be brought onto a project midway through when testing becomes a key requirement.
You will be responsible for testing a cloud-based SAAS product that is used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide.
Your responsibilities will include:
- working with software developers and project support teams
- identifying business requirements
- User Acceptance Testing
- performance testing
- writing and executing test scripts
- Proficiency in testing software applications written using Java
- running manual and automated tests
- working towards departmental and project deadlines
- quality assurance
- providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- designing tests to mitigate risk
- presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- working on multiple projects at one time
- communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Hold a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Hold an understanding/appreciation of Agile/Scrum (desirable)
- Holds at least a years of experience within a commercial environment
- Experience testing Software/Web applications
- Exposure to C#, SQL, ASP.NET (Desirable)
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified (desirable)
How to apply…
If this opportunity sounds appealing please submit an application at your earliest convenience.
Job Reference: BBBH2938_1617688197
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP