Salary: £35000 to £45000
In this role you will help create and implement test procedures to ensure clients quality delivery.
With a rapidly growing user base the core applications are now being optimized and re-developed to help with scalability and support new and emerging technologies.
- Must be able to review software requirements and user stories
- Must be able to prepare and review test plans and test cases
- Must be able to execute test to ensure all software errors are identified and corrected.
- Reporting of bugs and defects
- Be able to recommend and implement improved testing analysis and efficient quality assurance.
- Must be able to confidently guide clients in UAT
- Knowledge and experience of Agile
- Commercial experience of Automated (Automation Testing)
- Hold basic programming experience in one or more languages e.g. C#, SQL, ASP.NET
- Experienced in testing Web, Mobile and User interface testing
- ISQB / ISEB qualified preferred
Location: Role can be delivered remotely
How to apply:
If you are passionate, hungry and dedicated and you are interested in becoming a part of this exciting, innovative and progressive software business, send me a copy of your most up to date CV along with your salary expectations and notice/availability.
Job Reference: BBBH2902_1606663078
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP