Salary: £40000 to £50000
In this role you will provide a shared, structured release to test/production service for multiple clients and systems.
Skills and Experience Sought:
- Current/previous experience in a release role along with strong documentation / technical writing capabilities
- Proven demonstrable experience of DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- Ability to translate complex technical information into understandable content. Able to assist with the building of an internal technical library and knowledgebase.
- Current/previous experience to technologies such as Jenkins, Azure, DevOps, AWS, Azure
- Confident communicator
Salary: £40’000 – £45’000 per annum
Location: Role can be delivered remotely
How to apply:
If you are passionate, hungry and dedicated and you are interested in becoming a part of this exciting, innovative and progressive software business, send me a copy of your most up to date CV along with your salary expectations and notice/availability.
Job Reference: BBBH2901_1606664667
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP