Salary: £40000 to £50000
- 5 years + Microsoft SQL Development experience
- Full stack SQL Server experience with SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and data warehousing
- Understanding of older SQL technologies like DTS would be beneficial
- Data management, ETL
- C# and ASP.net Development, working understanding
- Team Leadership Experience
- Experience in a retail/marketing environment
- Big Data experience
- Working in an Agile Methodology and in many cases taking project and task responsibility throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Working closely with senior stake holders, clients and internal departments to scope, assess risks, resource allocation and management through to delivery.
- Clear and regular communication with all relevant stakeholders.
Salary: up to 50K p.a + Benefits
Please get in touch ASAP on 01617110791 OR email a copy of your up to date CV to be considered for this role?
Job Reference: SQLDeveloper287_1469704614
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP