Salary: £25000 to £32000
This role isn’t your typical Administrator or Developer requirement. We are looking for a SharePoint content specialist to maintain and develop the organization’s SharePoint environment. Shape its development, ensuring it is fit for purpose and in line with organisational requirements.
- Implement & develop workflows, forms and other technologies to improve current manual or automated business processes to, where possible, generate business efficiencies.
- Provide SharePoint end user and super user training, either 1-1 or small groups.
- Manage the security of the SharePoint environment, including ensuring content has the correct audience targeting and appropriate permissions are set on sites and resources, utilising Active Directory groups.
- Continually develop the SharePoint environment in line with business needs, including liaising with stakeholders to determine requirements; producing recommendations and ensuring successful implementation.
- Integrate SharePoint with 3rd party systems using Business Data Connectivity service or other methods.
- Utilise advanced features of SharePoint such as Business Intelligence, PerformancePoint and Excel Services to present data to stake holders in the most appropriate way for their needs.
- Work with the business excellence team to deliver business improvement solutions based on SharePoint
- In conjunction with the IT Services 3rd line team members, undertake SharePoint farm administration, configuration and maintenance.
- Significant hands-on experience / working knowledge of the following systems / areas:
- Ability to train users and super users at all levels of the business
- Strong working knowledge with SharePoint front end administration
- Excellent understanding of how to build workflows
- Good knowledge of SharePoint interfacing with Active Directory, specifically
- users and groups
- Strong understanding and experience of permissions within SharePoint
- Experience creating and editing SharePoint workflows
- Good understanding of HTML & CSS code
- Experience creating SharePoint sites & site collections
- Ability to use SharePoint Designer
- Experience writing scripts to automate SharePoint tasks
- Experience with Managed metadata and managed metadata navigation
- Knowledge of compliance with legislative requirements, in particular the Data Protection Act and the upcoming GDPR
- Salary: up to 32,000 p.a
- Start: ASAP
- Interview: 1 stage
- Benefits: 30 days holiday, flexi working hours and much more…
Please get in touch ASAP on 01617110791 to discuss the details.
Job Reference: SharePoint22817_1503409061
Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP