Salary: £40000 to £50000
Key role responsibilities
- Implementing robust and fit for purpose solutions that meet specified customer requirements.
- Perform and complete unit testing engaging with Technical Architects and Project Assurance team members as required.
- Developing commercial Web solutions.
- Identify and incorporate fresh ideas into the team.
- Participate in team and project meetings as required.
- Mentor and assist other team members as required.
- C#, PL/SQL, ASP.NET, Classic ASP, WEB API.
- Analysing user requirements.
- Unit testing.
- Previous experience of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent communication and customer skills.
- Team player, self-motivated, “people” person.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- HTML5, MVC, JQuery, Entity Framework, Angular, Bootstrap.
- Agile project exposure.
- Automated unit testing.
- Knowledge of building applications.
- Managing tasks through the development lifecycle.
- A working knowledge of continuous integration.
- Using a version control system.
- Knowledge of coding standards.
- Deploying applications using MSI.
- Jenkins Continuous Integration.
- Subversion, GiT.
Salary: up to 50,000 kp.a
Benefits: Holidays, Pension, Healthcare, Remote working, half days on Friday and much more…
Please get in touch to find out more about this opportunity with a view of progressing an application ASAP.
Job Reference: Software7172017_1513156668
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Remote Working, Half Day Friday
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP