Salary: £28000 to £30000
- You will be responsible for making sure work items flow efficiently from their creation by the Product and Business Analyst Teams, ensuring specifications reach the Developers by the agreed time.
- You’ll be the go-to person for any queries during production and ensure they will be dealt with promptly and on time.
- The role requires you to be highly organised, able to think on your feet, act quickly, and be a self-starter.
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, can adapt (and help others) adapt to change quickly.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- An appreciation/knowledge of Software Development Lifecycles
- An understanding/appreciation of project management lifecycles
- Hold a degree in a Business or IT related subject
Job Reference: BBBH2937_1610140690
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP