Salary: £35000 to £48000
- Develop applications to specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques
- Maintain and support existing software applications
- Ability to multi-task, and be mindful of deadlines
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Comfortable working on Greenfield projects and existing applications
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience on SQL Server 2008 and above
- Expertise in implementing business logic using W, Triggers, Views and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization
- Good knowledge in Creating Procedures, Functions, Views and indexes.
- Experience in data normalization and de-normalization.
- Experience of using SSIS and SSRS
- MCP or equivalent certification
- Full understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience of working in Agile environment
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming concepts
Salary: up to 48kp.a
Benefits: Flexi hours / Remote working
Please get in touch ASAP to be considered for this opportunity by emailing .
Job Reference: SQLDev18718_1531924272
Salary: £35000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits, Flexi working hours, remote
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP