Salary: £35000 to £45000
Job Title: SQL Developer
Salary: Up to £45k per annum
My prestigious client is growing at an exponential rate and they are seeking a talented SQL Developer working on SQL Development and DBA.
You’ll work closely with the development team to grow and constantly develop systems. Furthermore, provide day to day support to the wider IT Department regarding data, databases and security.
You’ll have excellent time management skills and ability to adapt to new approaches in response to changes.
Skills & experience
- SQL Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2014 / 2016
- Experience with complex T-SQL
- The ability to design and develop complex database solutions
- Experience of dealing with very large databases and high transactional high availability environments
- SQL Agent Jobs, SSIS Packages,
- Proficient with DMV, DML, DDL Statements
- Performance Tuning and Optimisation – both Server and Database level
- Replication, Log Shipping, Availability Groups
- Creating technical documentation
- Experience with 3rd party Database tools
- Backup / Restore strategy
- Process Planning
- Experience of working in an agile setting
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good at problem solving
- Efficient communications
- TFS or similar source control solutions
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV today!!
Job Reference: BBBH991_1510593285
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP