Salary: £0.00 to £0.00
Job Title: Support Desk Manager
A prestigious client is on the lookout for a talented Support Desk Manager to lead a core team within the group. It’s a great opportunity with someone with strong leadership skills and wants to progress their career!
You will be able to think methodically whilst working under pressure and should have excellent personal communication skills. Furthermore, experience of managing an IT Helpdesk is a must.
- Prioritisation & management of all Support requests for all UK sites
- Ensuring completion of all support activities within the appropriate SLA’s
- Ensure operational KPI’s are identified, measured and rigorously delivered
- Ensure that a customer-centric approach and attitude is adhered to by all team members – Development, implementation and management of practical standards aligned with ITIL frameworks and best practice
- Ensuring compliance with hardware and software standards
- ITIL v3 Certified
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements, measurement of adherence and compliance to these
- Experience of the practical implementation/application of an ITIL approach in the workplace
- A structured approach to problem solving
- Experience in and familiarity with IT professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- People management skills
- Desirable to have project management experience or exposure to a project based approach to service delivery
- Experience of using tools to define & document process and implementation thereafter
- Ideally familiarity with Office 365
If you’d like to find out more, please apply with your CV today!!
Job Reference: BBBH1396_1529585687
Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP