Salary: £30000 to £40000
Recann is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a talented Technical Consultant. Our client is an award-winning Software House based in Stoke-on-Trent with an excellent reputation in the market.
The position of a technical consultant is a high profile role within the business and is a customer facing position. The successful candidate will have advanced technical skills combined with excellent communication skills and business acumen. The Technical Consultant position will consist of setup, configuration and deployment of the client’s Software to meet customers requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent knowlege of Microsoft Windows Server and associated technologies.
- Experience with SSIS including SetUp.
- Understanding of remote Desktop Technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of DNS, DHCP, VLANs etc.
- VMWARE, Hyper-V, XenServer
- Active Directory knowlege
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (Highly advantageous)
- After the first 3 months, the candidate can work on a largely remote basis with the exception of during sprints.
- 25 Days annual holiday.
- Flexible Working
- Breakfast provided on Monday mornings.
- Beer Fridge
- Legal and General pension scheme (Optional)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Reward and Recognition, Long-term service awards.
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000 PA
If this position is of interest it would be great to hear from you.
Job Reference: BBBH453_1531299999
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Part Remote, Flexible working
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP