Salary: £300 to £301
This is an urgent requirement for my client based in Barnet.
You will work within a team environment across a variety of development projects, managing each project through a full lifecycle from requirements gathering to UAT and release.
This role will also be required to provide a support element for deployed solutions for both internal and external clients, this accounts for roughly 30% of the monthly workload.
The role requires a good understanding of business processes, along with a good level of commercial awareness. This role will require you to work in both single developer and team environments and requires the ability to be able to multi task, key to this role will be the ability to prioritise workloads and work to defined deadlines.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Microsoft Tools and technologies
- Delivery of .NET solutions based on solid coding standards with knowledge of best practices
- Delivery of solutions using ASP.NET, C# and SQL and MVC
- Capturing or project requirements
- Fleshing out solution requirements from an initial solution brief with business stakeholders
- Production of solution designs
- Building of project technical specifications
- Core management of project delivery through a full lifecycle
- Analysing business data to identify trends and issues
- Production of internal and external client reporting
- Proactively working with the Development Manager and senior developer to design new solutions to meet business requirements along with new innovative solutions
- Adherence to all design, development and deployment standards as advised by Development Manager and development team leader
- Support the development team leader and Development Manager to provide progress reports as requested
- Communicate and where require present new solutions to all levels within the business
- Participate actively in project team meetings
- Creating developer documentation
- Creating test plans for projects
Technical Skills (Essential):
- .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5 / 4.0
- ASP.NET Web API, MVC 4
- Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 / 2013 (including use of TFS)
- SQL Server 2005 / 2008 /2012
- SQL Server including Service Broker
- SQL Reporting services ( 2005 / 2008 )
Technical Skills ( Preferable):
- Test Driven Development
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)