Salary: £300 to £400
- Proven experience of working both at a functional level with the business and also of communicating effectively with technical / development team members
- The ability to partner with the Business and assist with defining the contents of future releases
- Experience in writing detailed functional specifications – technical writing skills are of primary importance, along with ability to document business processes and workflows
- The ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English to all project participants globally
- The ability to analyse specifications of both detailed and summary level data.
- The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal style to achieve the project goals.
- Experience in supporting full application architecture end-to-end testing
- The ability to provide input and support to the QA process, including the ability to assist with creation of and review of test scripts