Salary: £40000 to £60000
My client are in the process of implementing an entirely new style of personal financial management, and are seeking an experienced Web Developer to join their agile team.
The role will involve:
- Liaising with project stakeholders to determine and refine project requirements.
- Working with the development team to cultivate these requirements into a functional design.
- Working through full stack development to implement these requirements into a solution.
- Gathering feedback from stakeholders and guiding them through the software to allow them to verify that their individual requirements have been met.
- Maintaining released software and handling any bugs that arise.
- Utilising the agile SCRUM framework to orchestrate this process
- Angular 4
- MVC 5
- Appreciation of SEO
- Responsive Design
- Financial background / experience
- £60,000 per annum
- 23 days’ holiday increasing to 25 with length of service
- All bank holidays off
- 39 hours per week – flexi time
- Working Monday to Friday, no weekends
Please get in touch ASAP to be considered for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £60,000.00 /year