A .NET framework is the backbone of many web applications and digital assets created using Microsoft Windows.
Due to the broad range of projects that require expertise in .NET development, it’s no surprise that experienced developers are in increasingly high demand as more and more businesses look to drive their growth online. Fledgling start-ups, established SMEs and FTSE 100 companies alike are now constantly on the lookout for talented .NET professionals, particularly those with previous experience working within a specific industry.
That’s where Recann comes in. Whether you are looking to build a new website from scratch, add functionality to an existing site or design bespoke software applications, our team of hiring specialists connect ambitious businesses with a wide network of qualified .NET developers. Our track record speaks for itself, none more so than in the extensive list of client testimonials we have gathered throughout the past decade.
We pride ourselves on excellent service and adding value to the organisations we work with wherever possible. Not only do we ensure that each candidate we put forward has the required technical expertise, but also that they are the right cultural fit for each prospective organisation. Understanding both the core objectives of a particular business and the ambitions of a particular candidate is essential to strike this balance.
Our approach to .NET development hiring
Salary: £30000 to £40000
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: South Birmingham
Salary: £30k – £40k per annum
I’m working with an award winning digital agency and they are on the lookout for a talented developer.
With an expanding client portfolio and with projects kicking off soon, you’ll be working on various projects. It’s an exciting time to join a highly skilled team and be part of a successful company. They are ranked in the top 20th agency in the UK on RAR!
You’ll have enthusiasm for internet technologies and be adept at managing your own time.
Key skills required:
- Any experience working in a development capacity
- Development experience using asp.net web development using C# MVC
- Possesses experience of relational database systems.
- Show a good knowledge and usage of the Microsoft .NET architecture.
- Knowledge of coding for and implementation of content management systems.
- Creates well designed, reusable code.
- Any usability and accessibility experience.
- Understands browser specific compatibility issues.
- Ability to debug and test own development tasks and projects.
In return for your hard work they have a bonus scheme, pension, life insurance and many more..
To find out more, please apply with your CV immediately!
Salary: £30000 to £40000
Recann is currently recruiting for a talented .Net Developer for our Software client based in Falkirk.
Having secured a significant contract with a large organisation in the USA, my client is building a new platform which will have a global impact on how data flow is managed. The business is entering into a highly exciting phase of growth and anyone joining the cleint now will be part of the team that shapes and builds a truly innovative and entrepreneurial organisation based in Scotland with global reach.
Would you like to be part of the team that are pushing the boundaries of system, technology and data flow modelling architecture to create the most dynamic digital platform on the planet?
Our Client is looking for innovative programmers to join a team who can deliver on big goals. We are looking for both experienced programmers and those who are looking to develop their skills but can bring a very strong willingness to learn new technologies and languages, and can prove their ability to craft pioneering systems and solutions.
If you are a multi-stack software engineer, or can demonstrate the drive and ability to spread your wings and become one, and think you can shape the development of our digital platform we want to hear from you.
This position will require knowledge of networks, databases, cloud, security, user interfaces, risk analytics, and much more. If you don’t know about all of these, we expect you to become proficient fast. You’ll be expected to be independent but a team player too, collaborating with others to shape the implementation of new world-class platform technologies with no compromise on the design and aesthetics.
If you want to have a key role in building a revolutionary global technology platform and can meet most of the following requirements, then we want to hear from you:
3+ years .NET/C#
Angular experience would be a bonus
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Skill for writing reusable libraries
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server – Experience with popular web application frameworks
Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
To succeed you’ll need to show honesty, ethics, drive, commitment, hard graft and an open mind. We want you to become part of our clients family and that means working hard in an innovative, challenging but supportive environment while having a lot of fun along the way too!
You will be arriving at the start of our clients growth spurt. They have some excellent benefits in place already, but as they grow these will only improve and you will get a say in what our client offers. Even from the start, they will provide you with all the tools you need: computer, dev software, mobile phone, up-skilling, annual training and career development alongside a great working environment – think Pizza Friday’s and fruit on tap every day (just to balance the pizza) with benefits including 30 days holiday, birthday days off, free parking, gym at the office and plenty of Tunnocks tea-cakes to go around!
Sounds interesting? We would love to hear from you.
Salary: £25000 to £37000
Recann is currently recruiting for a talented Software Developer for our well-established client based in Stonehouse. Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join an ever growing team of talented developers to work on a varied number of projects.
- Design, develop and test Web-based and Windows-based Software and Service to benefit and complement products, services and processes
- Liaise with other members of the Development team regarding implementation of specifications and requirements
- Participate in bi-weekly Agile planning/review meetings
- Assist with peer-review, system testing, release preparation and support of software
- Provide regular updates on the progress of development tasks.
- Positive Attitude
- Commitment to Excellence and Continual Improvement ethos
- Aptitude for embracing change and pioneering new concepts
- Calmness under pressure
- Aptitude for seeking new methods, concepts and ideas
- Focussed on delivery
- Pro-active ethos
- Ability to work successfully in a team
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills relevant to both internal and external customers
- Methodical and disciplined in approach to development tasks
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Experience of developing web-based applications and services
- Practical knowledge of one or more of the following languages: ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET
- Experience of writing queries and stored procedures in Transact-SQL
- Ability to develop robust code to achieve agreed requirements
- Understanding of Object Orientated Concepts
- Ability to follow a specification and to implement it in code
- Ability to raise, monitor and, where possible, resolve project or development issues.
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
View more .NET Development jobs
To speak with a Recann consultant for expert .NET development recruitment advice, or to discuss your next career move, get in touch today on (0)161 711 0791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org