About the Client:
The Client head is a major national health resource and registered charity with government backing. With a variety of complex medical technology projects to deliver, the client aims to improve the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of life-threatening illnesses – including cancer, heart diseases, stroke, diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, eye disorders, depression and forms of dementia.
The Client subsidiary is a wholly-owned subsidiary geared to helping other pioneering health studies. They have become a world-leader in biological sample management.
As one of three competing agencies on the Client’s preferred supplier list, Recann had the task of placing a variety of software developers, a Senior Infrastructure Engineer and Contract Business Analyst to a variety of deadlines and constraints, namely:
- On site within 3 months for project delivery timeframes
- Candidates with dependable own transport/flexibility for relocation to a remote industrial site
- Skills shortages geographically for required technical skills
How Recann Delivered:
- TRANSPARENCY – Recann consultants consistently fed back to the Client about the competition for such skill sets, and the perception they exuded to candidates during the process
- DESIGN – Recann laid out a streamlined recruitment process aimed at matching the speed-driven nature of specialist technology recruitment
- EDUCATION – Recann focused on appealing factors for the role – including flexible working hours – that alleviated prior concerns about daily commutes. They also informed the Client about trends in the marketplace, such as sponsoring viable candidates requiring continuous development
- RESOURCING – Tapping trustworthy digital candidate attraction software – including an internal database and LinkedIn Premium, Broadbean and job boards – Recann delivered sound healthcare IT recruitment solutions
“All the CVs/potential candidates were good quality that matched our requirements. Recann are professional and always followed up in a timely manner in terms of getting feedback for candidates and arranging appointments. In summary, Recann are a preferred supplier for hiring IT specialists.”